No Products in the Cart
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that can be found in supplements and food.
We often think bacteria is bad for us because it is associated with germs that cause illness and diseases. Although probiotics are really good for us! Particularly for our digestive system.
Our bodies are full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are described as good bacteria because they keep our gut healthy.
Not only are they good for our insides but they can do much more for how you feel. They can boost your mood, improve your skin, give you a stronger and healthier immune system.
Probiotics work by helping foods going through your gut by affecting nerves that control gut movement. They help balance the good and bad bacteria in your body to keep everything working well.
They are also great for when you have lost good bacteria through taking antibiotics, probiotics help build back up your good bacteria.
There are a long list of reasons why people should take probiotics such as:
- Building up your immune system. Probiotics protect the skin in your immune system from bad bacteria and parasites. Therefore helping you to fight off bad bugs and other illnesses.
- Diarrhoea or uncomfortable bowel movements. They help the gut digest foods easier, giving you a more comfortable digestion system.
- Vaginal health. Probiotic supplements can restore the balance of microflora which helps common female urogenital problems as bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, and urinary tract infection.
- Weight loss. It can help give you a healthier BMI and loss of belly fat.
- Reduces the severity of eczema. Eczema is an immune system reaction, therefore probiotics can help the intensity of the condition.
- Improved mental health. They help boost brain function which can help with stress and anxiety.