When you spend €50+
Calmness is the cradle of power!
With today’s requirement to be a part of everything and be there everywhere we forget to think about taking a break or resting. We think that we will be able to manage our health and wellbeing while neglecting our mental health and stress levels. April is Stress Awareness Month so we are sharing this blog to make you aware about different ways to create awareness about our personal stress.
Firstly, we need to know that stress is something common and it happens when we work for a long time, when we challenge ourselves, when we aren’t aware about a task and various other reasons. For most of us, daily life contains plenty of small stresses, but we are able to manage them and cope until they naturally subside.
Stresses relating to work deadlines or specific events can be very real, but these stresses have an end in sight, and it's typically this knowledge which helps us cope. Of course, it helps if we are mentally healthy and a great support system too.
It's usually pretty easy to tell when you're stressed. But did you know that some level of stress is considered good for us? Many people don't know that stress has serious health consequences. Below are just some of the potential long-term consequences of stress:
- Memory problems
- High blood pressure
- Problems with the productive system
In addition to these problems, stress can lead to poor choices in response to the stressors, such as excessive use of alcohol and drugs, or unhealthy lifestyle choices.
Just explaining you know about different forms of stress is not enough, we wanted to give you some tips to increase your awareness of stress.
- Manage your time more efficiently. Try to get more done and minimize the stress of all those to do lists and unfinished tasks. Don't procrastinate and if possible do the most important task in your day first.
- Have a healthier lifestyle. It's absolutely true that you are better able to manage all kinds of stresses when you are fitter and healthier. So try to eat well, move more, don't stay at home when you feel some stress, make time for activity and exercise.
- Don't worry about the things you can't change. If the cause of your stress is something you can change, identify ways you can do so and move towards this, no matter how slowly. But if not, then recognise this and develop ways to live with it or move past it.
- Learn to let things go. Are you an argumentative person? Does all that conflict and battling serve you well, or simply serve to feed your stress? Look at ways to think, speak and act more positively. This will have a direct impact on your stress levels.
- Learn to say 'no'. You can't do it all, so don't expect yourself to. Learn to turn down tasks and delegate. If you feel stressed and hassled by the end of the week, and have no time for yourself, you are taking on too much. People will respect your ability to say no.
For another hand, we want to recommend you some supplements which can help you with the stress symptoms and at the same time it can provide you some benefits for your immune system: My top favourite are:
- CBD Products
CBD Oil is non psychoactive and does not cause any feeling of being high or intoxicated. As a natural health supplement, CBD oil can have a positive impact on your body when you use it correctly and obviously can help you with some stress problems.
Currently we have a range of cbd supplements available on our website, just click here to check out our CBD products.
- Conye HealthCare - Felix/Affron and Felix Advance
Our Coyne Healthcare Felix/Affron and Felix Advance are 100% genetically certified Affron, free of any synthetics pesticides or herbicides, free of GMO (Genetically Modified Organism), sugar, gluten and sustainable for vegan and vegetarian.
Many Doctors recommend keeping your general health intact by following a healthy diet, exercising and building positive relationships with those around you. That means when you feel stress symptoms try to be near people who can help you. Modern science through clinical studies has confirmed saffron's ability to enhance mood, alleviate appetite, help with stress and boost libido in both male and females. Now we have this product with a 10% discount,click here to check it out on our website.
- Coyne HealthCare - Magnesium
Coyne Healthcare Biomax Magnesium is a product with high quality of providing phosphatidylcholine for added health benefits, is a product suitable for diabetics and vegetarians, it's a supplement gluten-free and free of GMO, no sugar, soy or artificial additives.
In the same way, magnesium can help you with stress disorders, anxiety, irritability and restlessness, as well muscle pain, muscle restlessness, cramping and joint pain often due to stress. It operates 24 hours a day, is responsible for every 300 biochemical reactions in the body, and helps with energy productions.
Your body need 400-1000 mg of magnesium a day, so follow these tips to keep your magnesium level healthy:
- Seek a diet that is richer in magnesium food
- Avoid refined sugar and processes food
- Drink water that is naturally mineral rich
- Check that any medication you are taking is not interfering with magnesium levels
- Practice relaxation techniques, perharlp an epsom salt bath which is a good source of magnesium.
Click here to check out this product available on our website at 10%
- Dr Bronner’s Lavender Range
Smell the scent of Lavender and stay Calm and Relaxed with Dr.Bronner Lavender Range! All the products are high quality and scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! . We are talking about:
- Pure Castile Liquid and Bar Soap
- Organic Hand Sanitiser
- Organic Sugar Soap
- Organic Hair Creme
- Organics Lotions
- Organics Shaving Soap and
Click here to check out all Dr. Bronner Lavender Range available on our website.
We hope that the tips that we have mentioned above can be very useful to you and help you become more aware of stress and what you can do in case you find yourself in a situation like this. In the same way, we are sure that each and every one of the supplements that we recommend will be very useful to improve your condition and especially your health.