When you spend €50+
Anxiety! It's so much more common than you think! Lets boost that awareness 😃
Why don't we talk about it more often? ANXIETY... It's so so common. But for some reason we try to hide it. Feeling anxious occasionally is normal in our day to day lives. However, people with anxiety disorders often have excessive intensity, persistent worries and fears about everyday situations.
Anxiety disorders often include sudden episodes of intense anxiety, fear, or terror that peak within minutes (panic attacks). Anxiety can be a big problem for people with fear of speaking about their problems to others, for this reason we need to offer support to solve as many problems as we can. Acute anxiety occurs in brief episodes that end quickly. Chronic anxiety is maintained over time.
What are the causes of anxiety?
The fundamental causes are genetic factors, with a predisposition to the disorder, although its exact contribution and the type of education in childhood and personality are unknown, with those people with difficulty coping with stressful events presenting a greater risk.
Among the precipitating factors of the disease would be stressful events, in particular difficulties in interpersonal relationships, physical illnesses and work problems.
Some commonly diagnostic anxiety disorders are:
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAP): this means having regular or uncontrollable worries about many different things in your everyday life.
- Social anxiety disorder: this means that you are experiencing extreme fear or have your anxiety triggered by social situations such as parties, workplaces or crowded places where you might have to talk to someone.
- Panic Disorder: This disorder is experiencing frequent panic attacks without a clean cause or trigger. Experiencing panic disorder can mean that you feel constantly afraid of having another panic attack to the point that this fear itself can trigger your panic attacks.
- Phobias: a single person has various phobias they have to face in their daily lives. A phobia is a great fear or anxiety that is triggered through a particular reason or particular object.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): this is a diagnosis you may be given if you develop anxiety problems after going through something you found traumatic. PTSD can involve experiencing flashbacks or nightmares which can feel like you're-living all the fear and anxiety you experienced at the time of the traumatic events.
- Obsessive - compulsive disorder (OCD): you may be given this diagnosis if your anxiety problem involves having repetitive thoughts, behaviours or urges.
- Health related anxiety: this is when you experience obsessions or compulsions related to illness such as constantly researching symptoms or checking to see if you have them. In others words it is called OCD. I know that OCD is usually associated with cleaning, but it is also related with Health.
Often people don’t want to diagnosis their disorders, but it still might be useful to learn more about these issues earlier to help you think about your own experiences of anxiety, and consider options of support.
what are the symptoms of anxiety
- Panic attack disorder, in which anxiety presents episodically as palpitations, a feeling of suffocation, unsteadiness, tremors, or fear of dying.
- Generalized anxiety disorder, with a permanent state of distress.
- Phobic disorder, with specific or nonspecific fears.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, with intrusive and unpleasant ideas that can be accompanied by ritual acts that reduce the anguish of the obsession (washing many times for fear of getting infected, checking doors or plugs, continuous doubts).
- Acute or post-traumatic stress reactions.
What are the most common symptoms?
- feeling of suffocation
Sides effects in ours body
At the beginning we can feel stomach pain, nausea or digestive trouble. Also we can have headaches and insomnia or other sleep issues (walking up, for example) . In our everyday routine, feeling weak or fatigued can be normal when anxiety is on our bodys. Another side effect can be rapid breathing or shortness of breath and that can make us pound our heart or increase heart rate.
How people avoid talking about it.
When someone asks how you are doing, "I'm Grand" is the most common answer. We think that people won't want to listen if we aren't feeling the best. But we are wrong. There is always someone here to listen. Today we can go to many places to ask for help, try to lose the fear and look for a solution soon. Our answer in these situations, normally is the same: I'm good, with little problems but good. For that, when we want to talk with someone, maybe it can be late, because the problem has already become bigger. In Dublin we can find a lot of places to find help and solve this type of personal problems immediately.
Diet can be a big factor with anxiety so make sure you are eating healthy, getting enough water & not too much alcohol. Also try to get your full 8 hours sleep, sleep deprivation can be a killer. In the same way, Healthy Buzz would offer you some supplements to combat anxiety and their symptoms. We are talking about: Coyne Healthcare Felix, Biomax Magnesium Unflavoured and Bio Canna.
The saffron extract for mood improvement with the largest number of published studies on the markets, Felix with affron can contribute to maintaining a positive healthy mood, relieve mood swings and provide support to stress eaters. Saffron extract may help with mood, stress, anxiety, sleep, cognition, vigor and vitality, as well as relaxation, mental and physical balance and maintaining a positive, feel-good mood.
Biomax Magnesium Optimal Delivery is a highly absorbable and bioavailable magnesium supplement. Containing both magnesium citrate (known to be more readily absorbed than some other forms of magnesium) and liposomal magnesium (which provides sustained time release), this powerful product gives you results that are both fast-acting and long-lasting. To say enough to anxiety symptoms, make sure you have Bio-Magnesium in your house. The one-a-day formula also supports heart, bone and nervous system health, reduces muscle cramps, tension & stiffness when dietary intake is inadequate.
While cannabis and its phytocannabinoids have many health benefits, it has low oral bioavailability. This means the majority of cbd taken through oral supplements is either not absorbed or broken down by the liver before it reaches general circulation. Science has demonstrated that up to 94 percent of cbd taken in commonly consumed supplements is not available in the bloodstream. Our product may help to reduce pain by acting on a variety of biological processes in the body. CBD has been shown to work as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and analgesic. Bio-Canna professional cbd may also reduce the anxiety that people living with chronic pain often experience.
You can also check out our Stress Package where you will get all the essential products to help you with your anxiety!!!! Or always feel free to message me!
Our Stress Care Package, a collection of special products such as Biomax Liposomal Magnesium, Biomax® Liposomal Activated VIT B and Bio Canna Liposomal CBD to help relive you from all your stress, sleep and anxiety in these times!