18 Uses For Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soaps
Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soaps: Is it really 18 uses in 1 product?
It's hard for us to believe that any one product could have more than one use, never mind 18 uses! But Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soaps is so versatile, it really does clean nearly everything and anything.
Before we get into some of the many uses for Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soaps, it's important to note the containers are all 100% recyclable and the ingredients have no preservatives, detergents or foaming agents.
But the best thing about Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soaps is the price! With bottles starting from €3.95 on our site HERE.
- Face wash: 2-3 drops onto wet hands or a damp cloth to wash your face should be plenty! The peppermint is so refreshing for waking you up in the mornings and the organic ingredients are light and gentle on your face.
- Wash your pets: We always must be careful when washing our pets as some chemicals can cause redness and irritation for our furry friends. But Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soaps are perfect for washing your dogs and for cats it's best to use the Unscented Baby-Mild soaps as their skin can be more sensitive.
- Windows: Get rid of all those streaks while enjoying the light smell of peppermint throughout your home.
- Clearing congestion: Sounds like an odd one we know but many of us buy vapor rubs and sprays from the chemist to clear out during colds and flus. Put a couple of drops of Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soaps in a bowl of steaming water, breathe in the mist with a towel draped over your head and clear out all that sickness!
- Mopping: Pour some into you mop bucket mixed with hot water and your good to go! Best to keep one bottle in the kitchen for cleaning the home and another in the bathroom for personal use.
- Dishes and laundry: The product is amazing for removing stains whether its from sloppy spaghetti on your plate or on your clothes.
Check out our full range of Dr Bronner's Peppermint HERE. Stock up on their soaps, lip balms, lotion, toothpaste, hair créme and hand sanitiser.
Our most popular scent - with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
- Ruth Irwin