ProVen Probiotics Adult with Digestive Enzymes 1x30pcs.
HealthyBuzz offers ProVen Probiotics Adult with Digestive Enzymes 1x30pcs:
- 30 capsules • 2 capsules per day
- With Digestive Enzymes and Calcium
- 25 billion ProVen Probiotics per two capsules
- Multi-strain research-backed friendly bacteria for adults
- Proven to survive stomach and bile acids
- With digestive enzymes and calcium to provide comprehensive support for digestion
- For everyday use alongside meals
The importance of digestion and absorption
A balanced digestive system is vital to support health and to ensure that we obtain the required nutrients from our food. To achieve proper digestion and absorption of nutrients, our gut must work efficiently to break down our food into small particles that are easily absorbed by the body to be used for energy and other bodily functions.
Digestive enzymes are used in the digestive system to help with this breakdown and there are three categories of enzymes – proteolytic enzymes needed to digest protein, lipases needed to digest fat and amylases needed to digest carbohydrates.
Some enzymes are available from plant foods and others are produced in the body. Limited vegetable intake, ageing and some digestive conditions can lead to reduced enzyme production and difficulty digesting foods (indigestion).
Multi-strain high-strength live bacteria with digestive enzymes
ProVen Probiotics Acidophilus and Bifidus with Digestive Enzymes, contains the Lab4 group of friendly bacteria along with a full spectrum of digestive enzymes plus calcium, which supports the function of digestive enzymes.
Digestive enzymes work when food is in the stomach and small intestine and ProVen Probiotics with Digestive Enzymes should be taken alongside meals.
- High-strength friendly bacteria plus digestive enzymes for adults
- With calcium, which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- 2 capsules per day – one with lunch and one with dinner
Potato Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 & CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20), Amylase, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lipase, Protease, Corn Starch, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).