HealthyBuzz bring to market OptiBac - One Week Flat:
What's it for?
Easy, 7-Day course of high-quality friendly bacteria
Who's it for?
For anyone, from 4 years onwards, seeking a high quality, short-term live cultures supplement.
Provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
OptiBac 'One week flat'
- Seven-day course of sachets containing live cultures, proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live cultures and 0.3 g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Free from gluten, and may be suitable for those with bloating
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, children (4 years +), vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take for seven consecutive days - one sachet per day - or as professionally directed