For Your Cholesterol Caps
HealthyBuzz presents For Your Cholesterol Caps:
What's it for?
Daily live cultures supplement and Omega 3 for your cholesterol levels.
Who's it for?
For anyone concerned about their cholesterol levels.
Each 2 capsules provide:
Hard capsule: 1.2 billion'AB-Life' live cultures; soft capsule: 300mg of ALA (omega 3)
OptiBac 'For your cholesterol'
- Live cultures and Omega 3 to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- Contains 1.2 billion live cultures from the Lactobacillus plantarum species, and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) capsules, a type of Omega 3 that has been shown to maintain normal cholesterol
- Has undergone numerous clinical trials and is scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication and has no risk of undesirable side effects
- Does not require refrigeration, contrary to some other live culture supplements
- Suitable for women during pregnancy and is also gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
Full ingredients per hard capsule:
- Stabilizer: maltodextrin (natural source)
- AB-LIFE® Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Full ingredients per soft capsule:
- Omega-3: Cold pressed virgin flaxseed oil (minimum 300mg of Alpha-linolenic acid);
- Antioxidants: extra virgin olive oil, Vitamin E (D alpha tocopherol)
- Capsule: bovine gelatine; humectant: glycerine
Typical concentration fatty acid per capsule:
Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3) 350 mg
Linoleic acid (Omega-6) 90 mg
Oleic acid (Omega-9) 120 mg
The soft capsules are not suitable for vegetarians.