For those on Antibiotics
HealthyBuzz bring to market For those on Antibiotics:
What's it for?
Live cultures especially for taking with antibiotics
Who's it for?
For anyone, aged 1 year and over, taking a typical course of antibiotics.
Provides 4 billion live cultures.
OptiBac 'For those on antibiotics'
- Daily-use capsule for those taking a course of antibiotics
- Scientifically proven to survive to reach the gut alive, even when taken with antibiotics
- Provides 4 billion live microorganisms per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, the strains in this supplement, have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics
- Suitable during pregnancy, for vegans and vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Potato starch
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule)
- Probiotic blend: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
- Vegetable magnesium stearate; ascorbic acid (for freshness)
Each capsule guarantees 4.5 billion live cultures. Guaranteed until the date of expiry.