Ecover Floor Soap
Take excellent care of your floors and get the shine only linseed oil can offer.
Perfect for porous surfaces such as natural stone and tiles, our fabulous formula nourishes and protects your floors without leaving a sticky residue.
Natural linseed oil takes excellent care of floors, smells wonderful and brings out natural colour and shine.
CAUTION: For use on porous surfaces such as natural stone, unglazed tiles and concrete floors. Not suitable for treated flooring such as; laminated, polished, oiled, glazed or hard wood floors.
Suitable for septic tanks, not tested on animals, fully biodegradable.
Ecover Floor Cleaner - Benefits
- Fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- Cleans floors effectively and quickly
- Excellent natural floor care and protection against staining
- No petrochemical based ingredients
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals
Ecover Floor Cleaner - Environmental advantage:
- Fast and complete biodegradability (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- Minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for septic tanks
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene.
Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
Instructions for use:
Can only be used on un-treated natural flooring such as marble, concrete or linoleum - not to be used on varnished, sealed, waxed, or polished flooring. Not suitable for laminate.
Add 1 to 2 capfuls to half a bucket of lukewarm water (1.5 gallon). Use a floorcloth, mop or scrubbing brush to clean the floor. Let the floor dry.
>30%: Water, 15-30%: Soap (linseed oil), <5%: Perfume (type: Citrus; contains: Limonene, Citral, Geraniol)