HealthyBuzz presents Bifidobacteria & Fibre:
OptiBac 'Bifidobacteria & fibre' has been created especially for those seeking a high-quality natural bacteria and fibre supplement. It contains Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, thought to be the most researched strain of the entire Bifidobacterium family, and 4g of FOS (fructooligosaccharides). Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity and bile salts and is guaranteed per capsule until end of expiry. OptiBac 'Bifidobacteria & fibre' is suitable for infants (one year+), women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and is also gluten-free for those with celiac disease or those with an intolerance.
- High quality, well researched live cultures of B. lactis BB-12® that are scientifically proven to reach the gut alive
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures and 4g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® has seen extensive clinical research and is thought to be the world's most researched strain of Bifidobacterium
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many live cultures supplements
- Suitable for infants (one year+), women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegans and vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take one sachet initially and up to four sachets per day if required, with plenty of water